- This event has passed.
Grant Writing and Fundraising
August 4 @ 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT
This session will cover the fundamentals of obtaining grant funding for non-profit organizations. The primary focus will be learning to develop successful grant proposals. Participants will be given the opportunity to develop a case statement or proposal outline for an organization or project in which they’re currently involved. While the class format will be a lecture, it will also provide opportunities to share ideas and work in teams.
Participants will learn:
- How to identify and understand prospective funding sources
- The basics of developing successful grant proposals
- The elements of a strong grant proposal
- How to use case statements, program budgets, and other planning tools
- Accountability and success measures
BRING: notebook, pen, or pencil; a laptop computer or tablet is ok for note-taking but certainly not required.
WEAR: dress comfortably
- Appropriate For:
- All Ages 12 plus
- All Experience Levels
- No Exertion
- Areas of Focus:
- Business Admin
All class times are Eastern Daylight Time.
If you are in another time zone, here is a handy time zone converter.